The AAC just announced award of honorary membership to Jeff Lowe, so here is a list of books and videos available in the library:
- GV 200 .C59 1987 Salkeld, Audrey. The Climber’s handbook. San Francisco: Sierra Club Books, . A chapter on ice by Jeff Lowe
- av GV 199.44 .K37 N35 1991 (video) Nameless Tower. Los Angeles, CA: ESPN Enterprises, . Summary: “Jeff Lowe of the U.S. and Catherine Destivelle of France attempt a daring free ascent on the East face of the Nameless Tower in the Karakorum range of northern Pakistan.”
- av GV 200.3 .L61 1996 (video) Lowe, Jeff. Alpine ice : Jeff Lowe’s climbing techniques. Nederland, Colo: Arctic Wolf, .
- av GV 200.3 .O97 2000 (video) Ouray Ice Festival 2000. [s.l.]: Mountain Zone, . Narrators: Jeff Lowe and Tom Tatum. Summary: “Ice climbing with worlds greatest ice climbers at the Ouray Ice Festival. Each climber does both an ice climb and mixed ice and rock climb with winners based on combined scores.”
- av GV 200.3 .O95 1998 (video) Ebel, Teri. 1998 Arctic Wolf Ouray ice festival and ice craft invitational exhibition. Nederland, CO: Arctic Wolf, . Written and produced by Jeff Lowe. Summary: “Ice climbing with world’s greatest ice climbers at the Ouray Ice Festival. Each climber does both an ice climb and mixed ice and rock climb with winners based on combined scores.”
- av GV 200.3 .L6 1(video) Lowe, Greg and Lowe, Jeff. Waterfall ice : Jeff Lowe’s climbing techniques. Nederland, Colo: Jeff Lowe/Arctic Wolf,  .
- av GV 199.42 .U82 Z53 2004 (video) Lowe, Jeff. Clean walls. Ogden, UT: Adaptable Man Productions, . “In Part Two Jeff Lowe leads Scott Thompson on the first ascent of Lodestone Tower in Zion National Park.”
- av GV 200.2 .H54 2007 (video) Lavigne, Alexander. Higher ground. [Colorado Springs, Colo.]: Higher Ground Productions, . Athletes: Jeff Lowe, Shawn Huisman, Sean Isaac, Noah Isaac. Summary: “Documenting a yearlong journey as seen through the eyes of a selection of world-class climbers, Higher Ground focuses on the importance of exploration, passion for the mountains and those who pursue the lifestyle”
- When you search the AAJ, there are 76 pages of results:
- And, of course, acres of articles in the climbing mags…